Monday, August 27, 2007

Blockbuster Night: FRACTURE

I may be a little late with this one. I was not really interested in seeing it while it was in theatres and really only rented it on a whim. But I am so glad I did. It was a fantastic movie. I always forget how much I enjoy watching Anthony Hopkins on screen. What he can do to a role is freaking amazing - even one where he is supposed to be villainous (uh, Silences of the Lambs, anyone?) he somehow gets you rooting for him. Well, most of the time anyway.

If you have not seen this flick - I highly recommend it. The plot twists, mystery, and drama had me and hubby riveted. There was not a dull moment in it for me. Oh - and I am not too modest to say that we correctly guessed a lot of those plot twists.

This was not your usual who-dunnit.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

2 comments:

-M said...

hello, my boyfriend ryan gosling always does genius work!

Butterfly Wishes LLC said...

I saw it last night, but unlike you I had been wanting to see it, it was always sold out in blockbuster and I heard so much hype about it that when I saw it last night I was expecting more. But all in all Hopkins rocks my socks!