Monday, January 28, 2008

Homeless TV Junkie

I am a TV junkie with no home. What has happened? There was once a time when my TIVO hardrive was filled to capacity. There was once a time when I actually had to be picky over what shows to record. At the moment, and I do not lie or exaggerate, there are 5 - yes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 recordings on my TIVO. I am actually caught up every day.

The exciting part of my weeks are sandwiched in. Terminator: The Sarah Conner Chronicles on Monday and then Pysch on Fridays. Everything else is crap, although I have high hopes that Lost will be worth it after almost a year hiatus (or whatever you want to call almost a year of no new episodes aired). Monk has lost its flare. Sci Fi cancelled SG1 and left me only with Atlantis, which I am about to give up on.

Where oh where has my TV gone? At least my husband has his XBOX to entertain him when there is a lack of entertainment on the networks. This leaves me, like I said, as a TV junkie with no home. I am sick of reality TV. I am not into American Idol anymore (you can thank the Sanjaya fiasco for that one). I don't care about models or runways. Grey's Anatomy came back for a minute and then has been repeats. The spin off to that show just sucks (putting it simply). What does that leave me? Two good shows....and the news?

Someone help me.

1 comments:

-M said...

Oh Mel....I relate big time. I've resorted to a lot of HGTV.