Monday, February 4, 2008

Update on my MIL

Hi everyone. I wanted to let everyone know that my mother-in-law is doing great. For those of you who do not know, she was diagnosed with a form of cancer a few months ago and had to have surgery to remove the tumor about a month ago.

I get lots of questions about her health and how she is recovering so I figured I would post it here and let everyone know that her recovery coming along very well. She has had a lot of support and help from family and friends and is staying very positive - as well she should. She is cancer free without the help of chemotherapy - the surgery removed it all and was considered a great success.

A good thing that has come out of this is that she was so touched by the outpouring of support from her friends and community that once she is able to she plans on "passing it on" and joining her church and friends and helping others who need it.

My husband and I would like to thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers.

0 comments: