Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas!

I love everything about it. The sights, the smells, everything... My favorite part, though, is just the FEELING that we are living in the Christmas Season. There is nothing else like it. Obviously, this year is extra special because of our child and this being her very first Christmas - even though she is much too young to really know what is going on or to remember anything. Still, her presence alone is enough to put it all into perspective.

This is what Christmas looks like in our house this year. My cats are up to their usual antics - by continuing last year's war with the tree skirt. Our smiley baby joins the fray and just enjoys the lights on the tree. I fear that next year Sophie will be more than happy to join the cats in their war against the tree skirt but I am not sure how the cats will feel about that.



0 comments: