Thursday, February 21, 2008

90 days on Weight Watchers...

...and here are my stats.

* I gained 48lbs with my pregnancy.
* By the time I started WW I had lost 22lbs.
* 3 months on WW I am am -13lbs (35lbs total).
* 13lbs more to lose until I am at my pre-pregnancy weight.

Photobucket

Granted, I have 25lbs more to lose once I obtain my pre-pregnancy weight to reach my ultimate goal weight but I have decided to focus on the next 13lbs first.

My goal is to be at my pre-pregnancy weight by my birthday, June 5th.

Weight Loss, Weightloss, gif

3 comments:

Christy said...

Hang in there, my friend.
I'm going back to WW so let me know if you want an E-buddy for support.

:)

Jackie said...

oh mel, you can do it! it's only 13 lbs

Melaniejh1016 said...

You're doing great Mel!!! I'm so proud of you! Keep up the good work. I'll be joining you back on WW in a few short months!