Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I'm so proud of me!!!

I am on FIRE with my diet. I have been good every day this week, watching what I eat, and avoiding all temptations. I can barely believe it. I have been either eating breakfast at home or bringing my low calorie breakfast with me to work. I usually pack my lunch so that I avoid the temptation of my company cafeteria but I did not have time to today so I was forced to go down and walk by all of those foods I vowed to avoid in order to get to the healthy stuff. But I did it!

So, like I said, I am really proud of myself. I am trying my best to keep it up and see some real results this week.

Wish me luck!

____________________
As of 2/7/08: Update - I ruined my good streak this morning by agreeing to McDonalds for breakfast when the hubby offered it up. How quickly I succumb!!!! Thank goodness for Flex Points, if not I would be done for.

1 comments:

-M said...

Go Hot Mama! When do we get some pics?