Thursday, March 13, 2008

First "School" Pictures


Sophia was 4 months old when this photo was taken, almost 5 months.

The idea of my little baby having school pictures taken sent visions of finger paintings and macaroni art coursing through my brain and made me realize just how fast this is all going to go for me. I wish there was a little button I could press to slow down time. I am sure the same could be said for most parents, eh? I am sure my mom and dad freak out just a little when they realize that me, their oldest child, is turning 29 years old this year. I mean - if I remember when my parents were 29 I am sure they remember it, too!

Life moves way too quickly - so take this all as a reminder to enjoy each second and try not to let the small things get to you.

On the topic of "small" things - I hope you are enjoying Sophia Victoria's official "first" school photo.

1 comments:

Jackie said...

You are so right... we need to slow down and enjoy life! I had an "incident" at work this week, which I freaked out over, and as DH said "In the grand scheme of things, it's only a job. When we look back, it is a very minute issue. We need to be thankful for our family and health, and enjoy the little things in life," like your little Sophia!