Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Could it be?!

We have been coaching Sophia on, "Dadadadadada" and "Mamamamama" since birth so that she knows who we are and so that she learns how to say it one day. In addition, I always ask her, "where is Dada?" Or I point to myself and I say, "Ma-MA."

This morning I was coaching and playing with her and singsonging different versions of "Da-Da" and I SWEAR the kid whispered, 'a-da' in response. A little one and just once and then mouthed it!!!! Thats all she did - but I totally felt like she was picking it up!

To be continued... Hopefully sometime within the next couple of months I will be able to report a full fledged Dada or Mama!

In the meantime, here is my happy, little Pookie at 5 months and 2 weeks old.

Photobucket
(taken with Tia's I-Phone - 3/8/08)

1 comments:

-M said...

Dang, she's going to be an early gabber. :):):) Good for you guys! Smart like her mama!