Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Giving it to you straight.

This is my blog, right? My place to talk about whatever I want no matter how mundane. This evening that topic is my hair - and this is no mundane matter to me!

I hate blow drying my hair. I have naturally curly hair. Really curly and cannot stand using the round brush for close to an hour to blow dry my hair straight. It never comes out right anyway. I am mediocre at blow drying anyway. I admit that it never comes out right especially not when its as long as it is now.

Neither, though, am I willing to spent $120 on a Chi Hair Straightener. As my husband says, "Do you know how many cartons of formula that could buy?"

I love SallyBeauty.com. They gave a generic version of the Chi on sale for $59.99 and they come in adorable colors. I chose pink.

Photobucket

And since I have been getting a ton of compliments today on my new look - allow me to share my camera phone pic of myself. Not the best picture - but you get the idea and it works in a pinch

Photobucket

CIAO, bellas! Sharing is caring and I am sharing the wealth. Can't keep this info all to myself now can I? That wouldn't be cool of me at all.

3 comments:

Jackie said...

Nice! Thanks for the tip. Goes to show that brand names aren't always better than generic. =)

Butterfly Wishes LLC said...

Thats great! You look hot! I love my Chi but if you find something just as good that is great!

BTW - Always try Ebay too :)

FSUSammy said...

Love the pic Mel! You are one HOT mama.