Tuesday, July 3, 2007

A picture says 1000 words...

I am a picture fanatic. I love them. Love taking them and looking at them. They make me remember the moments that are captured forever in paper (well, I guess now in digi-bytes or whatever, too).

This picture, taken of me and hubby on our wedding day is one that makes me smile and sigh every time I look at it. It says everything that needs to be said about how we were feeling on that day, at that very moment. And I feel the same thing again and again whenever I see it...




3 comments:

Butterfly Wishes LLC said...

Being a scrapbook nerd I totally feel what you are saying :) Love the emotions that can be captured on film. This picture rocks and will be a great one to share with Sophie ;) One thing that is great for parents to teach their kids is how much they love their spouse :)

Melissa said...

HELLO THERE!!! :D

Alie said...

That is a GREAT pic. *hugs*