Sunday, September 9, 2007

I feel pretty! And oh, so happy...

I made a decision a few months ago that I definitely wanted to have professional maternity pictures taken of myself. I wanted this for all of us. For me, to help me look back on the awkwardness that is pregnancy and see the beautiful side of it. For us as a couple, to capture how excited and happy we are about this baby. And for our daughter. I want her to be able to see how very excited we were about expecting her.

Studio by Carmen helped me achieve all of this. I wanted to share just a few of my favorite photos with everyone and to give Carmen her due. She did a fabulous job. So, please do check out the link to her blog that I have on this page - she is incredibly talented and you can tell she loves what she does.

Voila! - A happy couple, expecting their first child and basking in everything that comes with it...











2 comments:

Butterfly Wishes LLC said...

You look more gorgeous to me then pretty :o)
Carmen did a fantastic job, you are glowing mommy! and is it possible for daddy's to glow also? I see a little glow in him too ;o)

xoxo

Christy said...

I loved your pictures so much they inspired me to get going on my photography hobby. Now I just wish I had more money for a better camera. Thanks to you and Carmen. She did an amazing job!!