Monday, September 17, 2007

My Mom - The Blogger!

*sniff*

I am so proud of her. LOL. My non-tech inclined mom has decided to join the blogging world. If you are entertained and interested by all things children then I promise this is a blog you will love reading.

This is a fairly new endeavor for her, so be patient and check back often for updates. I must say, though, for a newbie - she has gotten off to a wonderful start.

See below to the link to Nana's Daycare Blog.

http://nanadaycare.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Christy said...

Oh my gosh! Thats soo cute that your mom is bloggin' now. Ok, now this is weird... my boyfriend's choice for a girl name is Sophie and mine was Victoria. (play twilight music here) And you picked both for your baby! Thats amazing! We've since changed it to his new choice being a very slutty name- Roxann and mine being Carolina. lol We're not even planning kids yet. I love your blog and can't wait for the baby to get here.

Butterfly Wishes LLC said...

Awwww... go mom! So cute :) I will be checking it out often :)