Tuesday, January 8, 2008

I hit the 10lb mark.

Ten pounds lost, that is. It took about 8 weeks to lose them which is kind of disappointing but I am telling myself that since those 8 weeks ran smack through the holiday season that its all okay. I am gonna give myself credit for starting my diet before the holiday season instead of after it as so many people advised me to do. I am telling myself that had I not started my diet when I did I would still be 10lbs heavier at this point - if not heavier due to the weight I would have allowed myself to gain at Thanksgiving and Christmas.

So - 10lbs lost. Not too shabby. I am gonna take a moment and pat myself on the back.

*pat*
*pat*
*pat*

3 comments:

Christy said...

Yay! Congrats!
By the way.. I'm back from a sort-of hiatus. Well, a blog hiatus anyway.
I started Weight Watchers too. Just started this week though. I'm looking forward to losing weight too. I kinda started before the holidays, and got sick somewhere in between, and then if I had lost anything, its right back. I think today I may have gone over my points, but only by a couple.

Good luck, keep me posted.

P.S. HOw's your baby? I saw some pics last time I logged in...so cute!

Christy said...

One more thought.. WEIGHT WATCHERS RULES! 2 1/2 years ago I lost 29lbs with it. And I swear by it ever since.

WW Plug: People..just do it. Its so easy & healthy AND IT WORKS! LOL I wish I could be their spokeswoman.

Welcome back, WW!

-M said...

Pat Pat AND Hug Hug!